Thursday, March 9, 2017

February Show and Tell

Now that the snow is slowly melting, we find that getting together with our groups of girlfriends is extremely important.   Woolies on Tuesday was back to normal and a fun gathering.   Lots to show.

First up is Mari's beautiful quilt from Geoff's Mom Pattern Co.   Wow, that's a lot of work!!!


The next ones are all from our prolific Sandy!   
This is her version of Buttermilk Basin's Mystery Quilt from 2016.
Don't you just love how she finished it?   So clever. 


This is one that she did from a sew a long with Cheri on Cheri's Facebook Page. 


Another Cheri pattern called "Bless your Heart"


This one is from a pattern by JoAnn Mullaly.   Sandy must have made multiples because I was the lucky recipient of one for Christmas.  Thanks, Sandy!


Cute pillow from Wooden Spool Designs called "Follow your Heart".  


And another darling pillow from Briar Root Primitives called "The Good Heart".  
You can find the pattern in the Winter 2016 magazine, "Simply Vintage".  


And last, but not least, is a cute bunny from Buttermilk Basin called "Primitive Peter". 
Sandy made hers 50% smaller than the original to put in a cute display.   If you follow her on instagram you can see all of her beautiful decorating. She's @sfeigner.  


Next up are mine.    Lately I've been wanting to do some cross stitch.  Getting back to the old days.   Only problem is that my eyes aren't like the old days.   Yikes those holes are small.   I'm wearing "Mag Eyes" and really look rather ridiculous.  Oh well, it gets the job done.   

This pattern is called "Valentine Bird" by Heart in Hand.   


 Little pillows are from Primitive Stitches pattern "4-Ever Valentine Mini Collection".



This is a cute little wall hanging called "Generous and Content" by Cheri.   


And pillows by Cheri called "Valentine Bowl Fillers".  


This is a cute little pillow that I made for a friend from  Buttermilk Basin called "Simply Words BOM-May".  I filled it with crushed walnuts and made it into a pin cushion.   



I was helping Karen  with some samples that she's putting in her Etsy shop.   I loved how this one turned out so made myself one too!   She will be offering kits soon so check it out.  
Pattern is by Red Button Quilt Co, called "Midnight Blooms".  


And if you've been following along with all the show and tell over the months, you know that I've been working on a 12 month series of little quilts from Indygo Junction. Finally, this is the last one!   It's called "June". I'm so glad to finally have them all finished!   Woo Hoo.   


And since I finished up that 12 month series, why not start another one?  
(Am I nuts?  Don't answer that!)
These are by Buttermilk Basin and called "With Cotton and Wool BOM-January"

The little quilt is made separately and so darn cute!


So another month has come and gone with show and tell.   Hope you are enjoying all the fun projects.  

Our snow is almost all melted and we are in countdown for Spring to begin.  Although, Spring in Central Oregon is quite iffy.  Sun one day, snow the next.   At least we can get around now though.   

Have a great weekend!   
Hugs, Anne

16 comments:

Janet O. said...

So much to talk about here, but I can't do it all justice, so I will hit the highlights.
That is the best "Let It Snow" that I have seen!
Love all the little Valentine pillows. Such sweet stuff. : )
"Midnight Blooms" knocked my socks off.
You have to be a little nuts to be as prolific as you are!!

Joan said...

Thank you, I love them all, beautifully made, great patterns! Such a lovely surprise, I'm avoiding getting my day started, happy avoidance here! Sunny in Carmichael today, will send some your way! xo

sandyfeigner said...

Thanks Anne

At least we are "nuts" together!! lol

Susie H said...

Fabulous Show-n-Tell! Thanks for sharing them all!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic show and tell!! I have been cross stitching too! I have to wear super magnified readers to see it. (3.25 eek) It has been easier to do than quilting while the grandkids have invaded my house, lol. Thanks for the pictures!!

Lori said...

Lots of lovely projects! I saw a pile of snow melting ever so slowly in my neighbors yard yesterday! It's been a long winter!

Karen said...

I am drooling. So many things I like very much in this post. You have a talented group of ladies. I think I would fit right in with them. I don't know if I have 20 done of the Geoff's Mom design but am close on that one. I was thinking I would not make all 30 but yet to be decided.

Karen said...

I love seeing what you girls have been working on, I LOVE everything you,showed. Always such an inspiration. Please keep sharing and inspiring

WoolenSails said...

You girls make such beautiful pieces and I enjoyed seeing them all.

Debbie

Candee said...

So glad show & tell is back! I love every single creation. Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

basketnut said...

Do you ever sleep??? Oh my goodness, such wonderful & adorable quilts!! I need to find some time to fit some of those adorable Cheri wool pillows in, thanks for the reminder! Can't wait to see what's in store for next month!!!

Happy Stitching!
Tammy

Claire said...

Love all of the show and tell. Fabulous work, ladies! Thanks for sharing the inspiration with us, Anne. Something wonderful has come from all the snow after all :)

Unknown said...

You are SEW very busy!!! Love the work by you and your frineds, always look forward to the next post...<3

SmartOoo said...

I love what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

Must Read: German shepherd husky mix

Pihu Gurgaon Girl said...

Your awesome topic is yours. I like these topics very much. I would like to have such topics daily, this post is really good for you. There are people like you in the world who put their views in front of everyone. Thank you from the heart.
Gurugram vip girl
Gurugram party girls
Gurgaon dateing girl
Naughty Girl Gurugram
Real photos Girls Gurugram
Gurugram Girls Number
Beautiful Girl Gurugram
Online Girl Gurugram
Online Gurugram Girl number

Sleep & Beyond said...

Nice one! Thanks for sharing with us ! Keep it up! Get more information about Wool Pillows.