Thursday, May 24, 2012

Comfort and Joy #2

I can’t believe that it’s been a month since we started this project.   Time does fly when you’re having fun!

We’ve had 2 more bloggers join us in making this adorable quilt.   (Actually, we’ve had 4 join but 2 aren’t quite ready to show you what they’ve done.   You’ll get to see their blocks next month)

So, go visit Karen, Sharon, Karen and Diane to see all the eye candy.
 (Karen is having computer issues so be sure to check back with her)

Sandy still doesn’t have a blog, so I'm posting her pictures here.   Come on Sandy…you’ve got so much to blog about. Feeling some pressure?  Oh good, that’s the point!  LOL
DSC_0016
And here’s mine.
DSC_0012
This quilt is constructed vertically, so here are my first 2 blocks sewn together. 
100_5850

Again, this is the pattern and you still have time to join us.
100_5772
I’ve got lots of pictures of quilt market to share with you.  I just have to get them organized.   Now if I could just quit falling asleep when I sit down, I could get them posted before next quilt market!
Hugs, Anne

18 comments:

Kim said...

SOOOOO cute, both of them!

antique quilter said...

so cute, love those snowmen and the wool scarf, adorable!!!! thanks for sharing...
Kathie

Anonymous said...

Dang cute! I don't think there is a thing you make I don't like. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I love this quilt. Where can I buy the pattern? Everyone is doing a wonderful job.

paulette said...

I'm loving this quilt!! V. Cute!!!
P

Abby and Stephanie said...

Darling. Come on Sandy...start a blog. :o)

I love market photos as everyone shares different things. As yet no one has shown the wools, folk art, primitive booths. I might not craft with wools but I love seeing it ALL.

Karen said...

It is interesting seeing the fabrics used by the different makers. The snowman section is my favorite thus far.

Diane said...

Both blocks are wonderful! I love the flag with 3 stars, super cute. Thanks for inspiring me.

Yvette said...

They are all adorable. I have been working on this since January. If I ever get my blog going I will share a picture.

Anna said...

Ahhh, temptation thy name is Anne...

Sharon said...

LOVE the two blocks together. Nice job Sandy. Now get a blog so you can post too. :)
I'll be working on the rest of my block shortly.I promise!! :)
Welcome to the new ladies. It's gonna be fun.

Darlene said...

More wonderful blocks! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Florida Farm Girl said...

Oh, what lovely blocks!!! Going to be a beautiful quilt when done.

Candace said...

I think Mr. Snowman is my favorite so farm Anne! Can't wait to hear all about market.
Cheers!

Carrie P. said...

very cute. that is a very cute pattern.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute! Love the blocks!

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

I love this Bom, I am going to join you, hopefully Sharon can hook me up with a pattern. I really look forward to seeing what you have to share from Market. I have seen a bit and it looks like all the designers really had alot to show.

moosecraft said...

All of you are stitching this up so beautifully! :-)